As a Yakima Housing Authority (YHA) resident you may occasionally have questions regarding your rental.  

Rent Due Dates
Rents are due on the first of every month.  Checks may be mailed to:

Yakima Housing Authority
P.O. Box 1447
Yakima, WA 98907


Please note a fee may be charged for checks dropped off at the YHA office.

Changes in Household Income
Because rents for YHA residents are based on household income you are required to report any changes in income within 10-days so any changes to your monthly rent may be calculated.  Failure to do so may result in eviction.

Adding or Removing Someone From Your Household
If you need to add or remove someone from your household please contact YHA.

Smoking Policy

Smoking policies at YHA properties differ, please contact your case manager for more information.  Residents in the Section 8 program should contact their landlord.

Do you have a suggestion?

If you have a suggestion, please contact YHA.

Additional Needs

If you are in need of service beyond housing there are a variety of community service agencies in Yakima County who may be able to assist you.  Please click here for a list of partner agencies and links to their websites.

Affordable housing website made with Invisible Ink